Saturday, April 21, 2007

Black Tattoo White Specks

Pope abolishes limbo

The news reached me this morning ... I heard on several TG, indeed, I watched them all right because I could not believe. Apparently, however, he did indeed!

What is limbo? The limbo is a bad bad place where, according to Catholic doctrine are children who have died without being baptized. Scary stuff eh? What fault I have the little innocent if they have not had time or if the bad guys, bad parents do not wash them took the original sin. What then ... for years I wonder why the hell should a child be born already "sinner"! There is little point is what ... a bit 'like the fact that a human newborn tot already has thousands of euro in debt (this according to the teaching of the Italian tax authorities).

I must not digress, eh? Ok .. back to limbo. In this age of rampant religious marketing Kraut, the pope has made a decision: it is uneconomic to support the theory of limbo, people do not like it, then so do ABOLIAMOLO Catholic parents happy or not. The limbo is no more, collective sigh of relief ...

But based on what a pope, another being (more or less) human decides that what has been an integral part of his religion can be abolished by a decree? He said God? Communicated it to him via sms? Mah .. it confusing ... as the removal of original sin? And the sin of pride?? And what about lust? Uneconomic and unpopular that even ... ABOLIAMOLAAAAAA!!

Way .. now I, La-Law provides that all laws (religious and secular) that does not sit well with me should be abolished ... I'm going to go out and steal a wheelchair to an invalid ... I can always say that God told me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment